google research Mountain View, California
Develop interfaces and infrastructure for researchers to collect data with crowd computing.
Allen Institute for AI Seattle, WA
Implemented the Semantic Scholar knowledge graph as a graph database. Developed a scalable system to allow robust bibliometric queries.
facebook New York, NY
Developed tooling around biases in human review processes.
molecular information systems lab seattle, wa
Contributed to an open source operating system for a microfluidics lab-on-a-chip; part of DNA data storage research.
paul g. allen school seattle, wa
Assisted with second in intro programming series.
google mountain view, ca
Added a feature to AdWords Scripts.
us house of representatives washington, dc
b.lin catering washington, dc
Big Brothers/Big Sisters seattle, wa
Girls on the Run washington, dc
Paul G. Allen School University of Washington
Peer adviser, exploration session instructor, member of provost’s advisory council.
- GrapAL: Connecting the Dots in Academic Literature (Christine Betts et al.); ACL 2019 (Demo track)
- AI2 Rich Context Competition whitepaper (Daniel King et al.)
- Puddle: A Dynamic, Error-Correcting, Full-Stack Microfluidics Platform (Max Willsey et al.); ASPLOS 2019
- Version control
- Command line
- GDB + LLDB
Selected Awards & Honors
- CUSP Rich Context Competition: 1st place (w/ AI2 team)
- Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence: Outstanding Software Engineer Scholarship/Award
- Allen School Undergraduate Research Poster Fair: 3rd place
- 2017-2019 TUNE Scholar
- Dreama Frost Scholarship
- Missouri State Women in Legislature Scholarship